- Houston man charged with molesting 15-year-old at group home in NW Harris Co., court docs stateon August 12, 2022 at 9:34 pm
A Houston man was recently charged with molesting a 15-year-old girl two years after she made an outcry during a hospital visit.
- Austin real estate startup Homeward to lay off 20% of employeeson August 12, 2022 at 1:15 pm
"This reduction... is necessary for our future success, but that doesn’t make it easier to part with so many of our colleagues.," the CEO says.
- Houston voted No. 18 best BBQ city in US. SA, Austin take top spotson August 11, 2022 at 4:17 pm
To determine the rankings, the report takes into account a number of metrics, including the number of BBQ restaurants per capita, average BBQ joint Yelp rating, "Google Trends score" for several ...
- Real estate transactions: Multifamily investors add to Houston portfolioson August 11, 2022 at 10:00 am
It is Austin-based RPM’s second joint venture with New York-based DRA and 16th acquisition in the Houston area. Lone Star Capital, an investment firm based in New York, acquired Timberwalk, a 300-unit ...
- The Real Estate Housing Market Is Shifting: Too Many Homes, Not Enough Buyerson August 10, 2022 at 9:24 am
With higher interest rates and sky-high home prices, the demand for homes has waned and sellers are feeling the heat. Read more about the real estate housing market here.
- Partnership acquires 362-unit rental asset in Houston’s Galleria districton August 9, 2022 at 4:13 pm
A partnership consisting of Better World Holdings and Crown Capital Ventures has acquired Serenity at Cityside, a 362-unit rental development situated in the Galleria neighborhood of Houston, TX. The ...
- Galveston real estate investor grows historic building portfolio with purchase from Mitchell Historic Propertieson August 3, 2022 at 12:26 pm
As part of his effort to build a portfolio of historic Galveston structures, a local real estate investor has just purchased a building in The Strand Historic District from Mitchell Historic ...
- A Houston startup is offering up a new way to own a home without the mortgageon August 3, 2022 at 9:00 am
But what if, asks a Texas startup, there were a different way to finance a home? One that brings monthly payments more in line with what a household would have paid to rent? Most Americans don’t have ...
- Devon Park Drive building sells to Texas real estate investor for $57Mon August 2, 2022 at 9:14 am
Hines, a global real estate company based in Houston, has paid $57 million for 466 Devon Park Drive in Wayne. Maguire Hayden, a Conshohocken real estate firm, was the seller. The sale of the ...
- FEMA Signs Full Floor Lease at Hartman's 616 FM 1960 Office Building in Houston, TXon August 2, 2022 at 8:00 am
Hartman Income REITs 616 FM 1960 office building. Hartman Income REITs 616 FM 1960 office building in Houston, TX. Houston, TX, Aug. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Federal Emergency Management ...
Click here for a quick list of Pearland homes.
Pearland is located within the Houston area. If you are thinking about relocating to Pearland , Texas we can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. We offer valuable insight into the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Us at (281) 962-4082.
Looking for more information about Pearland, Texas?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends, and hot spots.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!