- Houston man charged with molesting 15-year-old at group home in NW Harris Co., court docs stateon August 12, 2022 at 9:34 pm
A Houston man was recently charged with molesting a 15-year-old girl two years after she made an outcry during a hospital visit.
- Austin real estate startup Homeward to lay off 20% of employeeson August 12, 2022 at 1:15 pm
"This reduction... is necessary for our future success, but that doesn’t make it easier to part with so many of our colleagues.," the CEO says.
- Houston voted No. 18 best BBQ city in US. SA, Austin take top spotson August 11, 2022 at 1:17 pm
On Monday, real estate and finance website Clever released its roundup of the best BBQ cities in the United States and San Antonio claimed the top spot. To determine the rankings, the report takes ...
- Retail wrap: Main Squeeze Juice, Main Bird Hot Chicken, Rumble Boxing expand in Houstonon August 11, 2022 at 10:00 am
Main Bird Hot Chicken signed a 1,500-square-foot lease at Kleinwood Center at 7316 Louetta Road in Spring. The location is expected to open in August. Main Bird opened its first brick and mortar ...
- Real estate transactions: Multifamily investors add to Houston portfolioson August 11, 2022 at 10:00 am
It is Austin-based RPM’s second joint venture with New York-based DRA and 16th acquisition in the Houston area. Lone Star Capital, an investment firm based in New York, acquired Timberwalk, a 300-unit ...
- The Real Estate Housing Market Is Shifting: Too Many Homes, Not Enough Buyerson August 10, 2022 at 9:24 am
With higher interest rates and sky-high home prices, the demand for homes has waned and sellers are feeling the heat. Read more about the real estate housing market here.
- Partnership acquires 362-unit rental asset in Houston’s Galleria districton August 9, 2022 at 4:13 pm
A partnership consisting of Better World Holdings and Crown Capital Ventures has acquired Serenity at Cityside, a 362-unit rental development situated in the Galleria neighborhood of Houston, TX. The ...
- Galveston real estate investor grows historic building portfolio with purchase from Mitchell Historic Propertieson August 3, 2022 at 12:26 pm
As part of his effort to build a portfolio of historic Galveston structures, a local real estate investor has just purchased a building in The Strand Historic District from Mitchell Historic ...
- Devon Park Drive building sells to Texas real estate investor for $57Mon August 2, 2022 at 9:14 am
Hines, a global real estate company based in Houston, has paid $57 million for 466 Devon Park Drive in Wayne. Maguire Hayden, a Conshohocken real estate firm, was the seller. The sale of the ...
- Hartman's Ami Figg Named 2022 Woman of Influence by GlobeSt. Real Estate Forumon August 1, 2022 at 10:15 am
Ami Figg, Leasing agent for Hartman Income REIT. Ami Figg, GlobeSt. Women of Influence 2022 award winner. Houston, TX, Aug. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GlobeSt.com Real Estate Forum, a top commercial ...
Click here for a quick list of Pearland homes.
Pearland is located within the Houston area. If you are thinking about relocating to Pearland , Texas we can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. We offer valuable insight into the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Us at (281) 962-4082.
Looking for more information about Pearland, Texas?
Being from the area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends, and hot spots.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!